TACKLE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
We will continue to participate in the Stage II, return to play announcement made by Football Alberta. We have aligned with Football Alberta, and Alberta Health on following safe guidelines expected by our governing bodies.
CLICK HERE FOR THE GUIDELINES
Continuation of our conditioning camp moving to a full tackle style cohort program for Atom, Peewee, and Bantam players. ALL former conditioning camp participants do need to complete a new registration for this season. Guidelines from Football Alberta and Alberta Health will continue to be followed. No official games, no standings kept. Scrimmage style only.
- August 10th, 2020 through to October 2020. Final date not determined yet.
- Practices will be Monday & Thursday evenings to begin with, and may increase to additional days depending on coach availability and scrimmages with our cohort team, The Edmonton Chargers.
- Space is limited due to cohort restrictions.
- Option 1: $250.00 no girdle (girdles are mandatory. If you do not have one, choose option 2)
- Option 2: $290.00 with girdle
- Equipment deposit is $500.00 - No deposit/No equipment/No exceptions (cash/cheque/bank note accepted) Returned if all equipment comes back according to Grizzly guidelines
- Kidsport and Jumpstart are back! Apply here if you need funding! KIDSPORT JUMPSTART
- Community League vouchers are still accepted.
- The Ramp Mobile App is NOT functional this season so make sure to register on the website
ATOM - If you are 8, 9, or 10 by December 31
PEEWEE - If you are 11 or 12 by December 31
BANTAM - If you are 13, 14, or 15 by December 31 and not entering grade 10 this fall