2023 REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
Equipment Rental and Professional Equipment Cleaning
- Tackle (Helmets, Shoulder Pads, Practice/Game Pants, Pads, Game Jersey’s)
- Practice field, lights, storage shed rental fees
- Player insurance through Football Alberta - Link to Football Alberta Resource
- League Fees to CDMFA - Link to CDMFA Resouce
- First Aid and Trainer Costs
- Coaching Development
- Main fundraiser Event ticket (1 ticket)
- Banquet/Awards (Player Portion)
Other MANDATORY Required Equipment not provided (tackle levels):
- Football Cleats (or acceptable rubber cleat alternative) - No metal cleats
- Quality mouth guard (Can be bought at equipment hand out $5)
- Game socks (Can be bought at equipment hand out $15)
- Practice jersey (Can be bought at equipment hand out $20)
- Football/Sports Girdle (w/ Hip and Thigh pads) (Can be bought at equipment hand out $50)
Total Registration Cost $525
Grizzlies Program fee - $290
CDMFA Fee -$120
Football Alberta Insurance Fee -$50
Banquet Fee (Players portion) -$25
Fundraiser ticket (1 Ticket) -$40
Practice starts Monday June 5 2023 !!! Watch Emails and Social Media for more info on exact dates, and Game schedule.
Who Can Play?
Everyone can play community football. The team you are on is strictly dependent on your age. Roster sizes are limited.
- Atom - 8, 9 or 10 before December 31, 2023
- Peewee - 11 or 12 before December 31, 2023
- Bantam - 13 or 14 before December 31, 2023 and not entering grade 10 in the fall
We take deposits for two things:
- Equipment Deposit - $500 for Tackle: One of the nice things about football is that all of the equipment is provided to you. We collect an equipment deposit just in case you decide not to bring it back at the end of the season. If that happens, we cash this deposit. When you do return your equipment clean at the end of the season, you receive your deposit back.
- Volunteer Deposit - $250. We collect 2 volunteer deposits each for the amount of $125 and they are held until volunteer hours are met. Reach out to your team manager for volunteer opportunities.
What do players need for Tackle Football?
Practice jerseys, game day socks, mouth guards and girdles are all required and can be purchased through Millwoods Minor Football Association. If you are a returning player, you can re-use your old practice jersey, mouth guard and game day socks.
Parents will need to supply football cleats and a water bottle for each of their kids.